Saturday, February 2, 2013

                                   Happy Valentine's Day


Aw, Valentine's Day, the day where you spouse or significant other show their undying love for you.  Chocolate filled heart shaped boxes, red roses and expensive restaurants will take center stage for the day. The truth is all I want for Valentine's Day and for the past several years is for my husband to bring home dinner.  No cooking, no cleaning up dishes is like a dozen red roses to me. No crowded restaurants, no dressing up, no guilt calories from the chocolate candies. So if you are the type of person who likes to get dressed up and go out for dinner then go for it. If you enjoy receiving red roses, candy or jewelry for your special day that is great.  I will be thinking about you all when I eating my dinner in my pajamas watching my favorite movie with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment