Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

                                                                 Happy New Year                                                                

It's January, time again to set new goals and resolutions for the coming year.  Lose twenty pounds, organize my closets, tackle the dreaded basement with some type of organization, write more.  These are a few of my goals for this upcoming year.  

January, the time when winter creeps in devouring any remains of the previous season.  Winter jackets, gloves, and scarfs are brought out and used for warmth as well as an accessory for wardrobe.  Antibacterial gels (as least in my family's case) will be used every time we walk out of our house and we will quickly make haste if anyone around us is coughing or sneezing.  Yes, January is my least favorite time of the year, but eventually I know the days will get longer and brighter and spring will again appear.  I just need to hold out for the next sixty days.

No comments:

Post a Comment